Version 1.0, last updated: February 21, 2023
LF Projects, LLC is a Delaware series limited liability company that hosts open source software and open collaboration project communities (each, a “Project”). Each Project is established as a separate “series” of LF Projects, LLC. As used herein, the “Provider” of a particular Hosted Project Tool (as defined below) means the Project series entity that is specified in the documentation or website as the provider of that Hosted Project Tool. The Provider’s address for notices hereunder is LF Projects, LLC, 2810 N. Church Street, PMB 57274, Wilmington, DE 19802-4447, email: email@example.com.
In addition to enabling the collaborative development of open source software and other open technologies, from time to time a Project’s participants, maintainers and contributors (collectively, the “Project Community”) may desire to operate and provide general public access to a hosted instance of the Project’s open source software pursuant to this Agreement (a “Hosted Project Tool”). In such a situation and where authorized by the Provider, the Provider may permit the hosting of a Hosted Project Tool in connection with the operation of the Project.
This agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between (1) the Provider, and (2) you, the individual using the Hosted Project Tool (as applicable, “you”, “your” or “yourself”).
If you use the Hosted Project Tool on behalf of a corporation, company or other legal entity (an “Organization”), then “you” also includes all such Organizations. By using the Hosted Project Tool on behalf of an Organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority and capacity to accept this Agreement; to make the commitments and license grants set forth herein; and to take the actions via the Hosted Project Tool that you choose to take; in each case, on behalf of the corresponding Organizations.
READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL. USING ANY PART OF THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL, WHETHER THROUGH A WEBSITE, API, COMMAND-LINE TOOL OR OTHER MECHANISM, INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE BOTH READ AND ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT. YOU CANNOT USE THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT.
1) FOSS Software Licensed Separately.
1.1. The software, documentation and other content comprising the Hosted Project Tool (the “Project Content”) is licensed pursuant to one or more free or open source software licenses, open content licenses or other similar open collaboration licenses (collectively, “Open Licenses”). For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement does not apply to your separate downloading, use, modification, redistribution or any other exploitation of the Project Content, which is subject solely to the applicable Open Licenses; nothing in this Agreement is intended to limit your rights or modify your obligations under the Open License(s).
1.2. The access and use of the Hosted Project Tool pursuant to Section 2 below may involve the distribution to you of Project Content over a network (such as streams of code, data, or files containing Project Content that are distributed to your web browser in the course of accessing and using the Hosted Project Tool). For the avoidance of doubt, such Project Content is governed solely to the Open Licenses as described in Section 1.1 above and is not governed by this Agreement.
2) Permission to Access and Use.
2.1. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, the Provider grants you a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access and use the Hosted Project Tool. Such access and use shall not exceed a reasonable degree of use appropriate to the nature of the particular Hosted Project Tool, and shall occur solely via the mechanisms made generally available by the Provider and the Project Community (which may consist of access via a website, API, command-line tool, network connection, and/or other mechanisms as applicable to the particular Hosted Project Tool pursuant to its documentation). You shall comply with the Acceptable Use Policy attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Acceptable Use Policy”) at all times. You acknowledge and agree also that the license granted above is subject to your compliance with any additional requirements set forth in the documentation for the applicable Hosted Project Tool.
3.1. The Hosted Project Tool consists of software and other Project Content that is being continually developed by the Project Community. The Hosted Project Tool therefore may be modified, updated or discontinued at any time, and you acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of reliance on any particular functionality as may be provided by the Hosted Project Tool from time to time.
3.2. The Provider may also change, update, add or remove provisions (collectively, “Modifications”) of the Agreement from time to time. The Provider will make any new versions of the Agreement available by posting them on the Provider’s website. If you object to any such Modifications, your sole recourse shall be to cease all use of the Hosted Project Tool. Continued use of any part of the Hosted Project Tool following posting of any such Modifications indicates you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Modifications. The Agreement may be superseded by expressly-designated legal notices or terms located in the documentation for particular portions of the Hosted Project Tool. These expressly-designated legal notices or terms are incorporated into the Agreement and supersede the provision(s) of this Agreement that are designated as being superseded.
4) Submitted Content.
4.1. From time to time, you may submit to the Hosted Project Tool text, data, information, software and other materials (collectively, “Submitted Content”) to be processed by the Hosted Project Tool. For the avoidance of doubt, “Submitted Content” does not include contributions made to the Project for inclusion in the Project Content itself; such contributions are made pursuant to the Project’s intellectual property policy for inbound contributions.
4.2. As between you and the Provider, You and/or your third-party licensors, as applicable, shall retain ownership of Submitted Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that all Submitted Content may be used, modified and redistributed by the Provider, the Project Community and other third parties without limitation, and that you have no expectation of confidentiality in the Submitted Content. Accordingly, you hereby grant the Provider an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display Submitted Content (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed; and (b) use (and permit others to use) Submitted Content in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that the Provider or the Project Community deems appropriate (including, without limitation, to incorporate Submitted Content or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, to the extent that the Submitted Content contains or consists of third-party open source materials, such materials are instead submitted and licensed pursuant to the applicable open source licenses that are designated within the Submitted Content. The Provider or the Project Community may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen Submitted Content or monitor any area of the Hosted Project Tool through which Submitted Content may be submitted. The Provider is not required to host, display, or distribute any of your Submitted Content on or through the Hosted Project Tool and may remove at any time or refuse any of your Submitted Content for any reason. The Provider is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any of your Submitted Content.
4.3. If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to the Provider or the Project Community whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Feedback”), suggesting or recommending changes to any part of the Hosted Project Tool or the Project content, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Feedback is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary, and will be subject to the Project’s intellectual property policy for inbound contributions.
5) Data Privacy; Compliance with Laws.
5.2. Certain Hosted Project Tools’ data stores are designed to be immutable and not to allow deletion of data (each, an “Immutable Record”). You agree and acknowledge that the submission of personal data to an Immutable Record is subject to the Provider’s notice regarding Immutable Records at https://lfprojects.org/policies/hosted-project-tools-immutable-records/, which is incorporated herein by reference.
5.3. You shall comply with all laws and regulations that are applicable to your use of the Hosted Project Tool, including without limitation all applicable export controls, import controls, sanctions, anti-boycott, money laundering, data privacy and other laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Hosted Project Tool is compliant with applicable laws, and you shall not make use of the Hosted Project Tool in any fashion that would be contrary to applicable laws (for instance, to receive access to certain technology or payments if such would be prohibited under applicable laws).
5.4. To the extent that your Submitted Content contains personal data of a third party that is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (“EU GDPR”) or the UK GDPR, as such term is defined in The Data Protection, Privacy and Electronic Communications (Amendments etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 (“UK GDPR”), you and the Provider hereby enter into the Data Protection Clauses as defined and set forth in Part 2 of Exhibit B. To the extent that you use the Hosted Project Tool to access personal data of a third party that is subject to the EU GDPR or the UK GDPR, if you are located in a country that is not deemed to provide an “adequate level of protection” pursuant to the EU GDPR or the UK GDPR, you and the Provider hereby enter into the Data Protection Clauses as defined and set forth in Part 3 of Exhibit B.
6) Representations and Warranties; Disclaimer.
6.1. You represent and warrant that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age, and you have all necessary authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement on your own behalf, and or on behalf of any and all Organizations on whose behalf You are using the Hosted Project Tool; (b) all information you provide to the Provider in connection with your use of the Hosted Project Tool shall be true, complete, accurate and not misleading; (c) you have all necessary rights, title and licenses to make the license grants specified herein with regards to all of your Submitted Content, and your Submitted Content shall not violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any applicable codes of conduct of the Provider or the Project Community; (d) under no circumstances will you take, or cause the Provider or the Project Community to take, any action on behalf of yourself or any Project that is inconsistent with the tax-exempt status or purpose of the Provider; (e) you will comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Hosted Project Tool and your Submitted Content; and (f) if use of the Hosted Project Tool requires you to visit or otherwise make use of a third party service, such as by visiting a third party service provider’s website, you will comply with the terms and conditions applicable to use of that third party service.
6.2. THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’, ‘AS-AVAILABLE’ AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL IS WITH YOU, AND YOUR USE OF THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE PROVIDER AND THE PROJECT COMMUNITY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE. THE PROVIDER AND THE PROJECT COMMUNITY PROVIDE NO GUARANTEE OF SUPPORT FOR THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL; NO COMMITMENT FOR A PARTICULAR SERVICE LEVEL, AVAILABILITY, UPTIME, RESPONSIVENESS OR CORRECTNESS; AND NO COMMITMENT THAT THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL WILL BE ERROR-FREE, FREE FROM VULNERABILITIES OR DEFECTS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR THAT THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE PROVIDER AND THE PROJECT COMMUNITY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR MODIFIED CONTENT; YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL, AND FOR MAKING ANY NECESSARY BACKUPS OF YOUR CONTENT. THE PROVIDER AND THE PROJECT COMMUNITY MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. THE PROVIDER AND THE PROJECT COMMUNITY DISCLAIM ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
7) Limitation of Liability.
7.1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PROVIDER AND THE PROJECT COMMUNITY, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL OR ANY USE THEREOF, OR THIS AGREEMENT OR ANYTHING RELATING HERETO. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE PROVIDER’S DECISION TO OFFER THE HOSTED PROJECT TOOL, AND SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UPON WHICH DAMAGES MAY BE CLAIMED; REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A PARTY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CAUSE ANY REMEDY TO FAIL IN ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
8.1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Provider and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against any and all costs, fees, damages, losses, liabilities, expenses, awards, claims, actions of any kind penalties, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees (collectively, “Losses”) arising from or relating to (a) your use of the Hosted Project Tool; (b) your breach of the Agreement; (c) any claims that your Submitted Content infringe or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights, or that you violate any data privacy rights or other rights of a third party; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws or regulations. The obligations set forth in the preceding sentence shall not apply to the extent Losses are caused by the Provider’s breach of the Agreement, gross negligence or willful misconduct. The Provider reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification hereunder and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with the Provider’s defense of such claim.
9) Term and Termination.
9.1. The Agreement shall commence as of the date that you accept the Agreement by making use of the Hosted Project Tool, and shall continue until terminated as set forth herein.
9.2. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending written notice thereof to the Provider and ceasing all subsequent use of the Hosted Project Tool. The Provider may terminate this Agreement for Your breach if You do not cure the breach within 30 days following written notice thereof. The Provider may also in its discretion (a) suspend access to the Hosted Project Tool if the Provider determines that Your use thereof poses a security or other risk to the Provider, the Hosted Project Tool or other users of the Hosted Project Tool; and (b) cease its hosting of the Hosted Project Tool for users generally.
9.3. Upon the termination of the Agreement, you shall cease all subsequent use of the Hosted Project Tool. If the Agreement was terminated by you without breach, then you may re-accept the Agreement at a later time. If the Agreement was terminated by the Provider, then you shall not attempt to circumvent termination by using different identifying information in connection with access and use of the Hosted Project Tool. Sections 1, 3, 4.2, 4.3, and 5-10 of this Agreement shall survive the termination of the Agreement.
10.1. The Agreement constitutes the final, entire understanding and agreement between you and the Provider regarding your use of the Hosted Project Tool. Any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations are hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect. The Agreement may be modified from time to time as set forth in Section 3.2, and shall not be modified by you except in a writing signed by both you and the Provider.
10.2. If any provision of the Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of the Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
10.3. The Provider’s failure or delay in exercising its rights under the Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of those rights or constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach.
10.4. The Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and applicable U.S. federal law, without reference to conflict of law provisions. Any dispute regarding the Agreement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Wilmington, Delaware.
10.5. You may not assign the Agreement without the Provider’s prior written consent, and any purported assignment shall be null and void. The Provider may assign the Agreement in its discretion.
10.6. The Provider shall not be liable for any delay, breach or failure to perform for reasons that are beyond its reasonable control.
10.7. The Provider may deliver legal notices required or permitted under the Agreement by sending written notice to you, either by physical mail or electronic mail to any mailing address associated with you according to the Provider’s records, or by other notification to you within the Hosted Project Tool. You may deliver legal notices to The Provider by physical mail to the address set forth in the Introduction to this Agreement, Attn: Hosted Project Tool Legal Notices.
Exhibit A: Acceptable Use Policy
You are responsible for any and all of your Submitted Content that you submit, upload, post or otherwise make available on or through the Hosted Project Tool. For the avoidance of doubt, this Acceptable Use Policy does not govern contributions made to Projects’ source code repositories.
By transmitting, uploading or otherwise providing any of your Submitted Content to the Hosted Project Tool, you are promising the Provider that:
- You own all rights in your Submitted Content (including, without limitation, all rights to the reproduction and display of your Submitted Content) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your Submitted Content to enable you to grant to us the rights in your Submitted Content as described in the Agreement;
- Your Submitted Content does not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- Any information contained in your Submitted Content is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Your Submitted Content does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Your Submitted Content is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Your Submitted Content does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files; and
- Your Submitted Content does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
By submitting any of your Submitted Content to the Hosted Project Tool, you agree that your Submitted Content is considered both non-confidential and non-proprietary and you represent and warrant that:
- You have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your Submitted Content;
- You voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your Submitted Content; and
- Your Submitted Content does not incorporate materials from a third-party source or website, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own or, for a third party’s personal data, where permitted by that third party or applicable law to be submitted pursuant to this Agreement to a Hosted Project Tool other than an Immutable Record).
Unauthorized use of the Hosted Project Tool may result in violation of various United States and international laws and regulations. The following are examples of the kind of Content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited on the Hosted Project Tool. However, this list is not exhaustive:
- Use of the Hosted Project Tool in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law;
- Use of the Hosted Project Tool in any way that could conflict with the Provider’s non-profit tax status;
- Use of the Hosted Project Tool to stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Use of the Hosted Project Tool to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Use of the Hosted Project Tool in a manner that does not conform with the applicable code(s) of conduct for the Provider and/or the Project Community;
- Use of the Hosted Project Tool to interfere with or disrupt the Hosted Project Tool or the servers or networks connected to the Hosted Project Tool;
- Use of the Hosted Project Tool to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the Hosted Project Tool; or
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Hosted Project Tool or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Hosted Project Tool, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
Exhibit B: Data Transfer Addendum
Part 1: Personal Data transferred via the Hosted Project Tool
If applicable pursuant to Section 5.4 of the Agreement, “Data Protection Clauses” means the Standard Contractual Clauses and the UK Addendum, each as defined below.
As used in this Exhibit B, “Standard Contractual Clauses” means the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to entities established in third countries as set out in Commission Decision C/2021/3972, with selections for Module One (Transfer Controller to Controller), as updated, amended, replaced or superseded from time to time by the European Commission, with the following selections and as more fully supplemented in Part 2 and/or Part 3 below, each as applicable:
- The Clause 7 optional language shall not be included.
- The Clause 11(a) option shall not be included.
- Clauses 17 (Option 1) and 18 of the Standard Contractual Clauses shall specify Belgium as the selected EU Member State.
- Annex I to the Standard Contractual Clauses shall be deemed to be prepopulated with the following:
- Categories of data subjects whose personal data is transferred: As generally described in the documentation for the applicable Hosted Project Tool as intended for submission thereto.
- Categories of personal data transferred: As generally described in the documentation for the applicable Hosted Project Tool as intended for submission thereto, which do not include any special categories of data or sensitive data as defined under applicable law.
- Sensitive data transferred: None.
- Frequency of the transfer: On a one-off basis, occurring when you use the applicable Hosted Project Tool as set forth herein.
- Nature of the processing: Processing in conformance with the documented and intended uses of the Hosted Project Tool.
- Period for which the personal data will be retained: For transfers to the applicable Hosted Project Tool: as determined pursuant to the applicable Project’s data retention policies. For transfers to you: for the limited period necessary for you to process the personal data for the lawful purposes for which it is made available to you.
- Purposes of the data transfer and further processing: For the purposes of, in each case where generally described in the documentation for the applicable Hosted Project Tool: (1) enabling you to access and use the Hosted Project Tool for its documented functionality; and/or (2) enabling members of the Project Community to access and use your Submitted Content for purposes of improving the Project Content.
- Annex II to the Standard Contractual Clauses shall be deemed to be prepopulated with the following: Data importer shall implement at least the same degree of technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data as the data importer implements for its other personal data of a like nature, which shall in any case be a degree of technical and organizational measures sufficient to comply with all applicable laws. Such measures shall include appropriate measures for ensuring the ongoing confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data; for protecting the personal data during storage and use; for ensuring that the personal data are only used for the permitted purposes specified herein; and for ensuring that the data subjects have the ability to exercise their rights under applicable laws regarding their personal data.
As used in this Exhibit B, “UK Addendum” means the template addendum issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office of the United Kingdom and laid before Parliament in accordance with s119A of the Data Protection Act 2018 on 2 February 2022 (available at: https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisations/documents/4019539/international-data-transfer-addendum.pdf), as it may be revised from time to time by the Information Commissioner’s Office, which are incorporated into this Part 2 as follows:
- the UK Addendum shall apply to and modify the Standard Contractual Clauses solely to the extent that the UK GDPR applies to the personal data subject to transfer hereunder;
- the information required to be set forth in “Part 1: Tables” of the UK Addendum shall be completed using the information set forth above; and
- Table 4 shall indicate that each of Importer and Exporter may end the UK Addendum in accordance with section 19 thereof.
Part 2: Transfers of Personal Data in Your Submitted Content
Where applicable pursuant to Section 5.4 of the Agreement, the Standard Contractual Clauses and the UK Addendum are entered into pursuant to Part 1 of this Exhibit B and the following:
- You and your relevant affiliates are the “data exporter” and the Provider for itself and its relevant affiliates is the “data importer.”
- Annex I to the Standard Contractual Clauses shall be deemed to be prepopulated with the following contact information: (a) data exporter: the mailing address associated with you according to the Provider’s records; and (b) data importer: the Provider’s contact information as set forth in the preamble to the Agreement, Attn: Legal Department.
Part 3: Transfers of Personal Data You Access via the Hosted Project Tool
Where applicable pursuant to Section 5.4 of the Agreement, the Standard Contractual Clauses and the UK Addendum are entered into pursuant to Part 1 of this Exhibit B and the following:
- The Provider for itself and its relevant affiliates is the “data exporter” and you and your relevant affiliates are the “data importer.”
- Annex I to the Standard Contractual Clauses shall be deemed to be prepopulated with the following contact information: (a) data exporter: the Provider’s contact information as set forth in the preamble to the Agreement, Attn: Legal Department; and (b) data importer: the mailing address associated with you according to the Provider’s records.